10 June 2010

Fireflies~


I went 2 Kuala Selangor during this holiday,i went thr 4 many times bt nvr go c the fireflies,now hv the chance 2 c it bcoz of my aunt n her family.

Happy 4 seeing the fireflies~^^

I jz rmb dat i jz saw it once when i was a kid,it has been more than 10 years le.

I tot i wont surpries 4 seeing it,but dat moment i jz lk a 'sot po',so HIGH!hahaha...luckily the sampan so stable!@@

My cousin,the boy who jz 9 years old,keep asking the abang berhenti,n go near the tree!the abang so good,he tried his best,we near the trees,my cousin tried 2 catch it!he hold it in his hand,i saw it properly,it so small!

When we were at the jeti,we cant see any firefly,but when we go near the trees,all stand on the trees!So LENG~ lk the x'mas tree!it is natural punya~

I din take any photo,coz my fon is spoil!!!!sad-ing...T.T

anyway,i had enjoy it,the fireflies light up my life,my mood so good after saw it.

Let's protect them~hope them hv their own environment 2 survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment