27 August 2010

Darling Shereen was sad today...
I reli understand wat she faced and how she felt.
We put the old friends in the 1st place in our heart,but some ppl wont appreciate it,they take us as fool.Some ppl jz find friends when gt any prob or nid help.
At the beginning,we try our best 2 bear it,coz they are our friends,old friends.
Our patience has limitation,plz dun try challenge it,IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Darling Shereen,Im happy coz u told mi ur prob when u wan 2 express it.
When we get into a new environment,we get new friends,new gang,
but u and me,never neglect each other especially when time i need u...
We keep in touch and become more closer...

Remember,I will be ur good audience,ur good friend,
Miss u,and Love u.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I admit everytime I will think of the -ve side 1st when I face some worse situation or problems come 2 mi.
Everything has +ve and -ve side,Why I would think of the -ve side 1st?
Because I want make sure the most worse condition which would happens,and I able 2 handle it.
As long as u noe mi,u will found dat Im the person who like 2 think much,so sometime when I think of the -ve side,I feel unsecure....
Sometime,I ask some stupid questions,it may hurts ppl even mi,but I still wanna know the answer,maybe it is not the answer I want,jz give mi time,I will think deeply of it and try 2 accept.
I believe I changed the way I thinking now,maybe with the increasing of age (*not old),I jz grow up and be more mature.
I will find the balance point between the +ve side and -ve side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Im the person who dunno express myself in front of ppl,in the public.
Maybe I not dare show it,it is not my style.
Maybe I afraid of the crowd,I dun like the feeling ppl look at mi.
Maybe Im not brave,maybe I too care.
Maybe....
Maybe....

Maybe,there are many "Maybe" in myself?
But I know,u never force mi,u accept who am I.
I hope I can overcome the "Maybe".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end. A short summary about my feeling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment