28 August 2010

SURNAME?!?!

I do not like my SURNAME,I even HATE it.
Due to my childhood memories,my family history,my background.

People would like their surname,they feel proud of it,
but I do not feel proud of my surname.
I so hate people call my full name,it sounds like no manner,no respect.

When the man decided to throw away his wife and children,he decided dun care of them.
Why his children need to have his surname?

Surname is the family name.
I do not hope what I did,or my achievements are related to the family.
It is my own business,I want share it with my family now.
Do not try related me to the family,I have no feeling to the family,I do not know who are them,I dun wan know it,they just the strangers to me when I see them one day soon.

I want change my surname,it is so ashamed!
The surname is not qualified put to my and my sisters' name!
We do not have any relationship to the man and the family!

So,please.
Respect mi,I do not mind u call mi "Wan Yee", "Valerie" or other funny nicknames.



No comments:

Post a Comment