Sweetheart,Hui Yi made sandwich~~~Yummy!!!
Today i would like say Thank You to many....
1. Meguri and Colney
Both of them are the most closer to mi,and i made most noise to them!Hehehe...Especially the Meguri,sits beside mi,i know she tahan the most~Thanks.
And they today willing share the pizza with us!!!!Wakakaka,and Meguri cant finish the soup,so how?Sure mi finish it la,it is my pleasure~=)
2. AH Geng (Yip Ting,Hui Yi,Pei Qi,Poh Teng)
I love join with four of them,even we jz noe each other start from last year and closer in this year.They are funny and friendly,i bet i can oways laugh when 2gether with them!
Sure,they treat friend with true heart,dats why i feel no stress join with them.Thanks.
Today i keep meleter and made noise,they ad start lost patience!Wakaka~~~
Poh Teng asked mi keep quiet...=(
Hui Yi,Pei Qi and Yip Ting keep comfort mi when i cant eat the cheesy wedges,Pei Qi even sent a msg to mi!!!Smile~~~
3. My 6AG classmates
Erm,i think they ad used to my voice,especially the Wye Kit,recently jz he found mi so noisy!!!><
Anyway,plz accept,it is my real side ma....Thanks~
4. June Meng
Hmmm....feel weird when c his name???Yup,i must say Thank You to him,sincerely!!!
He walked to KFC under the hot sun,jz for buying the cheesy wedges due to gt an order of someone!!!!I feel guilty to him,Paiseh and Thanks~
Ohya,i would lk to tell June Meng,i nt dun wan eat the mihun and pizza today,but i reli full...Plz believe when i say i ad full,coz it seldom happens!It's a miracle!^6^
5. Special Guest
The last person is oways the important one.I think he ad keep hearing mi talked bout cheesy wedges and i meleter wan eat it since start from thurs!!!He is the one who tahan the most...><
I even botlot coz cant buy it today coz thr gt many ppl were waiting to order!Damn beh song...
Finally i gt a surprise...=) I wan say loudly,I FINALLY ATE IT~~~
So satisfy...and mood leng leng jor~ I like this surprise.Thanks~
Sadly i unable eat the domino pizza,coz i reli full jor...=( But nvm,i noe i still hv the chance,rite?
Erm...dun worry,i think i will not craving 4 it in this period,but maybe craving 4 other foods?:-P
Tats All~~~Thanks,My Friends!