06 September 2010


不是那么简单.
当你很想要很小心保护一样你很喜爱的物品, 一段你很珍惜的关系或是友谊, 甚至是你在乎的人.
这过程不是理所当然的简单.

当周围的因素影响了你, 当周围的环境陷入了一片低潮, 当周围的人纷纷得到了伤害,
人...就会开始胡思乱想, 往最坏的方面思考, 开始质疑自己和身边的人.

你说的话会不会只是随口说说? 你的承诺,是不是一时兴起?
你的真心是否一直存在? 我们的期限会是多久?

人生有太多的未知数, 我找不到答案. 在我胡思乱想的时刻...
向他唠叨, 抱怨了很久, 他总是很有耐心地开解,劝导我.
强调了很多次, "再怎么样,我都不会放弃."

我承认, 我是在做多余的事情, 想着不关紧要的事情.
反正, 天塌下来是下一秒的事, 生死已定!

有谁能说, 他们会一直像磁铁, 不会分开?
会不会失去磁性的那一天?
到时的我, 会是什么样子什么心态来面对这一切?
我不知道.

我现在该做的, 要学习建立一道又一道的信心之墙.
就算有一天, 我是一个人的时候, 我会勇敢, 笑着站起来.


I am sorry for making U worry when the time I upset and down.
I always remember what U did and what U said.
" Wont Give Up. "
It is not such easy to protect sth we like, maintain a relationship or friendship, even a person we care of.
I will try throw away the negative thinking, less spend time on thinking sth bad.
No one can make sure they will always stay together like the magnet, wont separate.
Will the magnet no more attractive force?
I do not know.
What should I do is building up more confidence.
When the day comes, I be alone, I will be tough and smile to face anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment