What is it?Many ppl said it has no any definitions.
I asked someone bout this and post it on his blog.
He wrote many,like a essay.....@@
For me,I still searching for its definitions and meaning.
I found that it actually not a object,it is a feeling.
When U have a special feeling towards someone,found that he/she is the one who U looking for.
When U feel want take care of him/her,want know everything of him/her,do not want lose him/her.
Till now,I have this feeling.I do not know when it started,I do not know why it started,but I know who is the person. 。 ◕‿◕。
I appreciate everything he did it for me,I remember what he did say to me,I feel the warmth from him,I know he will be there for me.
Sometime,I feel this happiness is a "Variable", a "Unknown".
I would not know will him start no feeling,I do not know who is the next girl who he would meet,I do not know would him change,I do not know how long this happiness exists....maybe just this few months?maybe just a year? Unknown answer again...
I know I like to think too much + negatively....
Erm,I ad start clear my mind.I should not think of the "Variable",the "Unknown".
We never know what would happen in the next seconds,we should not waste time on such useless thinking.
Im thankful because he builds up the belief and confidence between both of us.
If when the day comes,he wants say Bye to me.I sure Im sad,down,depress....but I will be fine,be tough,and I keep the memories in heart.
I cant confirm is he the true love,and I do not want know the answer for right now.
I just want to enjoy it,it is hard to find someone who is special for us.
I rather just try my best to keep it,and both of us no any regrets.
No comments:
Post a Comment