18 October 2010

Divorce cakes

Take The Garbage Out !!!


When marry, they hold hand.
When divorce, they hold gun !!!


No feeling even the head is taken out, and keep bleeding???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read an article about DIVORCE.
Now the people celebrate for divorce, having divorce party.
Sound heartless and crazy?
But I like this...
When the husband-wife decide divorce, it's the time for both of them feel they are not more suitable for living together.
Why must feel so sad when decide divorce? I know sure feel sad, but it does not a serious matter, anything will be fine, why cant just take it positively? The guy/woman is not suitable be the partner anymore, so just accept this fact.
Be tough and face the challenges in the future, maybe the better person is waiting in the next corner?
Women and men, hope can have a suitable partner living together, but live single is also not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment