14 October 2010

Let me express my anger first.

13th,I heard it, I felt super angry!
Who are U? Where U from? How dare U voice out those BULLSHIT!
U are NOT QUALIFIED! U thought U come from the high class society????
RUBBISH!!!!!!! Drag and drop me
Drag and drop me
U are not gentleman, U should not be a man, go change your gender! Be the AUNTY!
Brainless!!!! Useless!!!!! Non-Sense !!!!!!!
Spoil my mood for waiting 14th!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

14th, a good date and a nice day~
Today I met the old friends!!!! Wah, DAMN MISS them!
Thanks for Darling Shereen and Alien came back today, walked under the hot sun, ordered the lunch for us...looking for a air-cond seat... =.=
Thanks for Chong Sen and Drake met us today, I still saw they were busy finding the parking when I reached there...^6^
Thanks for Shereen went to Cziplee with me, she is still the same, can keep on talking~~~ ^ ^
Yeah~ I really so happy for met old friends...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

15th, can consider a good day?
Because I met a old friend again~ Ian Low!!!!
Wei Han told me, he was coming to bus stop while were waiting at there.
Lol, he still the same!
The way we chat always the way I like the most, I do not hide myself or pretend, I can be natural and even being rude when I together with old friends geng, we already used to each other.
I enjoyed the moment when old friends chat together, even just talking something else, but the situation is always the happy... =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, I so happy in these two days even though I heard some RUBBISH rumour!
Anyway, it is just a BullShit!
Friends, always the reason which can cheer me up and I feel happy.

3 comments:

  1. i felt happy too for finally can date wif u.....muacks.....=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa.. So nice lar u can meet them >.<..
    I wanted to meet you all so badly.

    About that aunty, he is totally brainless. He thought he is good enough to criticize others. Shame on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Shereen,I received ur fly kiss~~~ ^^
    BabyAsako, yalo yalo,u noe who is the AUNTY? Damn bullshit la him!anyway,HE IS NOTHING IN MY LIFE!Wahahaha....

    ReplyDelete