I think my friends sure feel "SUPER SWEAT" when reading this post because I list out what I want in this year, so pandai-pandai la... =p
Erm, do U feel very annoy or no idea when U do not know what should gift as a birthday present
?
So, I am here to solve this problem. LOL... * evil smile *
Actually I list out my wishes, my friends do not need worry I do not like the gift, and do not need worry buy wrong, wasting money. (Finding excuses...)
Haha... I admit, I really tak tahu malu, so I remind all my fellow friends, MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON !!!!! (3 more months, still early la!)
But I choose INFORM friends now, because .... Chinese New Year is coming soon, so please keep some money for my gift leh! And another reason is U still have 3 more months to save money! Wahahahahahaha...... ~~~
Get ready! LOOK HERE ~

I need bag to keep stuff!Those are the something useful I need the most la, I am giving suggestions only.
Below here are something I saw and desire for it, so please do not mind it and continue reading... ^^
This dress is quite nice ma...
Just simply love it ~
Lastly, what I want is the sincerely blessing from true heart ! =)
I do mind friends do not want gift me anything but please do not forget me!
That's all, do not worry, I just simply express my wishes, do not care about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment