16 March 2011

FEELING EXPRESSION!

Why guys cannot or unable understand the girls' thinking?
Is it too hard or due to other reasons?
Even the girls already voice out and explain, but the result is still the same.


I admit, I AM VERY STUBBORN, and quite childish in thinking, sometime would compare myself to another girl.
Just heard a story, I feel the girl is really childish and immature, and the guy is trying comfort her back, now still working hard for it.


I wonder, why people "set" me as MATURE girl who is so understanding, why I cant be unreasonable  for once?
Why those guys need work hard to ask the girl come back, but I never have this experience?
I not complain or have hidden meaning about it, I just feel..... ok, maybe I really feel something wrong and do not like this feeling at all!
Why so unfair !!!!???  I cant have my childish side? I must be so understanding ?
YER.......! 


So hate this feeling, I feel I just a "NOTHING" !

No comments:

Post a Comment