
I received gift from someone. =)

That is what I wanted ! A phone chain ~ It is a key and the picture inside it is a four leaves flower which symbolism GOOD LUCK.
What I happy is it is my style! I like it! ^___^
Inside the box, total 5 small bottles. Each bottle has different dates, which represents the different special event about us.

Filled with chocolates 
Ohya, I like eat chocolates.
And these chocolates suitable to my taste ! Would I be more fat and chubby after eat all ?
>.<
Catch out ! Put it into the box together !
So S-E-M-P-I-T !

I never expect I would receive this special gift, the handmade stars 

and the small memo papers.


and the small memo papers.And sure, the chocolates! *SWEET* 

Long time no being touched, and now the feeling came back! I am so touched ~~~
Thanks (x UNLIMITED!) 




No comments:
Post a Comment