20 March 2011

服务态度好差! SO BAD ATTITUDE!!!

Let's share my working experience to you.


The few days ago, I called to supplier company there to order a car core (a object of a car auto parts), the stuff- MISS TAN (I guess she is a woman who no get marry yet!)
She is working at there so long time, according to my partner told me.
After confirm what I want to order with her, but then a salesman called, have to add one more item, so there is total TWO items in the delivery order, and finally I fax the order to her.


And Saturday that day, the salesman asked me why the customer no receive the second item which is added on that day.Feel weird, right?
The same delivery order, two items inside, but customer just received the first item but no receive the second item? It should be send together to him.
OK, so I called to the MISS TAN, asked her what was going on.
After checked, she replied ....
"Hey, that day you called me just to order the first item, and your delivery order there got two item, I HAVE NO TIME TO READ THE SECOND ITEM!
(p.s : THE SECOND ITEM IS A REPEAT ORDER, so their company have the record before this, so I do not need repeat the size of core to her.)


┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ !!!!!
I that time really wanted shoot her gao gao!
YOU ARE BLIND OR BRAINLESS?????!!!!! 
Since i put the two items in a same delivery order, sure it should be send together to the customer! What no time to read the second line! If you are confusing about it, why no just call us to confirm! 
Her tone was like she is the correct, the fault is me!
Hey, now is my company GIVE MONEY to you la, we order it and we pay cash after this, why you as a stuff so bad attitude!!! 
SEI BA PO !!!! I NOW CONFIRM SHE IS THE OLD WOMAN WHO NOT MARRY YET! That' why she has those mental and physical problems !!!!
Phuuuuuuuuui.... !

No comments:

Post a Comment