

When a guy wants to propose marriage to his girlfriend, normally buy a brunch of roses, a diamond ring, then kneeling on the floor, say to his girlfriend : would you marry me?
Yup, most of the guys would use this technique.

But today I found a good news from a blogger, her friend didn't follow the old trend, he made an album, he drew the love story between him and his girlfriend, from the student old times till now, like a storyline.
Please imagine how long time he taken to finish an album, draw it, paint it, decorate it, even rewind what happened between them after they couple up. The most worth is not how expensive of the ring, how beautiful of the flower, how much you spend on planning in this, it is how you work hard to get her answer " Yes ". No matter how rich you are, girls still consider the part u do from your sincere heart.
I do not know why I can be so touched when read this post from the blog, maybe I do not have the drawing talent, I wanted get such amazing gift since so long time.

If I have this talent, I would like to draw many cute cartoons to my friends!
God, can give this talent to me?
Even though I do not know who is the guy and his girlfriend, I just a reader and a stranger for them.
I still give my sincere blessing to them, hope them have a happy marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment