30 June 2011

Small Surprise + Mini Cooper Series !

This post is about something I want to share , so excited when typing this post!
Talk about I passed my car and motorcycle test, Mr.Khye gave me a small surprise as reward on the second day. (●*∩_∩*●)

That is the McFlurry which I want eat it so long time!



Then he took this from the car....


                         
 
A aromatherapy set! He still remember it!
I need it to fall asleep easily and my room will full of the good smell!



•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.



And he brought it.....


Yeah, a set of Mini Cooper series which just released by KFC!
      o(≧o≦)o                      




That its full package!





6 babes together.... !
(^o❤‿❤)^o)




This 3 cars are the normal Mini Cooper.


                        
This 3 cars are the Mini Cooper Cabrio.
   




(◕‿-)  Ohya, he likes this 3 colours.



But I like this 3 colours.





A  "LOVE"  Mini Cooper. (≧◡≦)





Got this idea when I first time saw a post about Mini Cooper from a blog!
Finally I can arrange it like this too! (a◕‿◕a)




It is a gift of anniversary, and also a reward which I passed the tests!
Yup, I know I made him spent again, since this set is not so cheap ... (¬▂¬)
It is a gift for both of us, but I keep it!
 ( ✖‿✖  Means the 6 cars are mine?!)
I will take care of it properly and make sure it in good condition.
I appreciate it, it is limited edition and meaningful!


Lastly, thanks to Mr.Khye ...❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment