20 August 2011

Resigned + I got my new lappy !


Today, the 20th of August, is the last day I worked in Synergy Radiators  & Auto Parts Sdn Bhd. I worked at there almost 9 months, and I am thankful that they were willing hire me as their employee because I told them I just work for few months while I need wait for the UPU result.

I gained the working experiences and had great moments in these few months, especially being together with my work partner, she is kind and friendly, taught me many. But sure, it is a job, we sure meet some CACAT people in our life or some ANNOY people, need keep tahan when face this type people, train my EQ in these few months too.

After finished the work today, actually I had nothing to do in this week  since I passed my work to others and they will follow it, so I just sit in the office to online, recently I addicted to a facebook game, the Sims Social! wahahahaha... so keep playing it! Ok, jump so far from my topic !
As like usual, after finished the work today, I went to Lowyat for searching a lappy !!!!

I wanted buy the brand Asus because many friends of mine said it is not bad, recommend it to me.
But after reached there, my relative brought me and parents to a HP shop, recommended a lappy to me.

Here it is !!!! My "partner" which will be together with me within 3 years uni life!

I really do not know well about this type products, hope it will be my good partner, guai guai function, jangan suka hati rosak !!!! I already satisfy and thankful I able get a new lappy and I no complain more on everything.
Lastly, so proud to say, I pay the large part amount on it by using the money I saved from working these months! =)


* Currently using my new lappy to post this ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment