25 October 2011

The friendship in Unimas.

It was the first time I know them- Bling Tan and Ling.
I never thought they will be my best friends in the life of Unimas.=)





Went to Bling's room chat and gossip~


But then 1 girl join to our gang! She is Ileen, the second intake student and also the best friend of Ling.





This is our gang, called "Crazy Girls"!!!





We bought the same hand band which symbolises the friendship between us.





First time went out to the Spring, the shopping centre where nearby the Unimas.





It is our favourite drink, the Teh-C special of BRC (Bunga Raya College).





The day we went for an activity of celebration of the Hari Raya.





The latest photo we took together when we went a fun fair of Convo festival in Unimas.


The happiest and greatest moment I stay in here since the day I came to Unimas are the moments I spent with them, I same course with the Ling and Ileen while the Bling is taking Kimia Sumber, but we always spend time together for chat, relax, discuss and sure GOSSIP ! Wohoo~ I appreciate the memories and moments all the times ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment