26 April 2012

Sk Dinner 2012 :)



Do you know what is the course I currently taking now?
It is Cognitive Science, or known as SK (Sains Kognitif),
my faculty is FSKPM (Fakulti Sains Kognitif dan Pembangunan Manusia).
I do not know my course is based on science or art, but the fact is we have to learn both!
Learn the IT field, we face Programming!
Learn the biology field, we learn brain, psychology!
Learn the science field, we learn calculus and algebra!
Learn the art field, we learn cognition and learning, linguistic!
Many people wonder and ask, what the cognitive science actually?
My perfect answer: Please ask Mr.Google!
If you ask me again, I only can tell you : Erm... Eh... It is the study of human mind!


No excuses and no choice, I have to continue it.
Luckily, I met many friends at here and I have no regret actually.
It was the SK dinner night on the 22th April 2012, we all juniors attend it and we took this picture!
It is first year Chinese students in the picture.
Although I unable get close to anyone of them but atleast I get to know anyone of them.
We share the news, learning together and sure gossip together!

No comments:

Post a Comment