It has been a long time.
Long time I lost this feeling.Suddenly it came back when know someone, friend.
Somehow I feel this friend is the person who I wanted to meet, wanted to know.
It sounds crazy, because we just met online, but able chat many within two days.
I can talk as what I want and do not need to hide.
Mr/Miss Friend, I hope U could see this post.
But seem like impossible.
So it is comfortable for me to express my real and true mind.
I hope U know, I would like to chat with U if I am given the chance.
Dear God or ...
I hope this feeling and message of mine would deliver to this friend.
I hope no misunderstanding among the friend of ours.
I hope... this feeling would not fool me.
But for now, two places far away.
Two persons who are in the online world.
I know that, seem like a virtual reality which is not belong to me.
Or should call it a "Dream" ?
But I still accept and happy that I was alive with Mr/Miss Friend.
: ' )
No comments:
Post a Comment