19 October 2012

Single Mode. ^^

Ok, I am Fine right now.   (n_n)
You would wonder how could I recover so fast within a day. Oh, maybe just less than 24 hours.

Many things could be happened within a second, so the hidden meaning of this is many things could be happened within a week.
You might know a friend.
You might need settle all the assignments and tasks in a short time.
You might found that yourself is a busybody.
You might chat non-stop with your lovely friends.
You might have done your work and feel satisfy for that.

For me, Yes.
I admit the previous week, many things happened.
But I am not going to share it out. That should be keep in my deepest part of my heart.
What do you think and what you guess, maybe it is the answer.
Do not try to ask me, unless I am going to share it.

I am thankful, I found the way to express it out.
I am and I was emo, there is some friends sensed it and knew it.
I can know it, and I Super appreciate that efforts had been made.
Friends, do not hesitate to find each others whenever you or me need it.

My current status is Single Mode On.
I have no idea and no much energy face the unpredictable issues that would come to me anymore.
I leave the dream that just happened in my heart, it could be the nice dream.
I unable to destroy it.
Say Goodbye to the feeling and the dream.
And say Hi to my new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment