I should be spending time on starting the annoying assignments instead of blogging at my private space.
I never know my timetable is being full like hell....
7th - 2 assignments to be completed.
8th & 9th - Ko-Qi Seminar starts from 9am-5pm.
10th - Submit 2 assignments.
11th - 1 presentation.
12th - 1 presentation + practice.
13th - Discussion.
14th - presentation.
15th & 16th - 1 assignment again!
17th - I hope it is a last core course assignment due date.
18th - Maybe start the elective course assignment.
19th - Attend Golden Key New Member Reception.
20th - Elective course presentation.
After all, I still cannot rest at all, the 12days in study week is for the preparation of final exam.
December should be the month full of joyful and happiness, why this December seem like so bad to me huh?
Hahaha, whenever I watch and see the Running Man, it is Daebak! =)
The famous show and the 7 lovely Running Man members are really can release my stress.
Just around 2 years show but it able make the whole world crazy over it, full of joyful and fun!
Fans are around the world and we are giving the support to it!
The producer of this show said :
"These 7 members are important to me, missing one of them will affect the Running Man".
How lovely and touching when I see the news!
Means they are cant be replaced and forever in Running Man.
Total of 7 Running Man members and a whole team of productive staffs are making this show is succeed and bring happiness to us. Thanks! =D
Oh yeah, I chose to watch Running Man first before I start to face those people and assignments!

No comments:
Post a Comment