I should be watching some shows instead of typing this post now. Time is 1.36 am.
This quote crossed into my head in this moment. I wanted tell someone about this so desperately!
Please la! Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut! Reader, please allow me being rude in this post. I have hide this for so long time! Around 2 years, I guess.
The details of the story will be exposed soon in the coming post.
Now, I just wanna scream loudly and the hiding feeling is going to explode!
Damn You! I wanna call you as Bxxxx !
Where are your eyes??????? Why you no use it properly?
Mouth is used for talk properly and speak politely! Or just focus on the eating!
Why you use your mouth to spit the SHITSSS ?
Don't you realise it?
Hey, you are disgusting with your mouth, you are so ugly and I feel pity for you because you are such a bitch!
My explosions are due to two females! The persons I met and I swear I never want to be like them!
Bad mouth women, selfish women!
The woman 1, you are elder than me and you should be showing me the good sides. I really do not understand, why you bad mouth skills become so pro and so dirty???
The woman 2, we are same-aged friend, you should give me the basic respect. Not only me, you should respect everyone around you especially the friends who always besides you!
Even the good friend, you should also control yourself, we tolerate with you, but it dose not mean you are allowed being rude to us!
I had calm down for 2 weeks, but I just saw the Instagram comments and made my anger came back!
Many things happened in these few years, and I had make it clear within these few months.
Some people are not worth for you to give the true heart.
The lesson I learned. From academic studies, from work.
I want tell the stories by typing Chinese.
Stay tuned, with my hiding expressions.

No comments:
Post a Comment