Credit to Winnie Wong
My friend just tagged me a photo on the Facebook.
My Running Man cap is delivered!
So excited of it and I want share this so much, that's why I am here while I still working in office!
For those who watch Running Man show, you know that they like to wear cap as one of the fashion style. Thus, many Running Man caps are in the market now especially the Facebook.
As what I saw, 1 cap costs around RM50-RM100.
I bought this only RM36 including the postage to Sarawak!
(P.s: My friend who ordered this is live at Sarawak.)
It is worth to have it as it is considered quite cheap and it is a "trademark" of being Running Man fans!
After I made the order, only I realized that Jihyo wears this before!
Haha, I like Jihyo and I bought this just because it is cute and in purple colour!
Can't wait the coming of September and gonna see it soon! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment