Time flies, this is the sentence when it comes to the end of year.
Left 1 semester in UNIMAS after I completed this 5th sem.
Ya, time really flies so quickly.
I always visit my blog because I need the blogger list which located on my blog but I always have no time to log in and do not know what should I need write.
Anyway, I still keep myself as a blogger. Haha~
Gonna share something I like the most recently, download!
Ya, download! My friend shared me a online converter! I like it so much!
I can convert A.K.A download my favourite shows weekly now!
Atleast I do not keep asking others "Can you give me the show?".
Some are kind and nice, they reply you friendly.
But some.... Erm, should I say LCLY ?!
Now, I download it myself! Using my faculty line!
As what the picture above shown, I can't go a day without listening to music.
Same case happens to me, I can't go a day without listening to music or watching a showing!

No comments:
Post a Comment