After 4 weeks of Laziness + Less-Motivated, I "proud" to say this...
Finally I went to meet my supervisor for the Final Year Project II !
A hardworking student should meet the supervisor when the sem starts, but me.... wait until the 5th week of the final sem. Even my supervisor said "People start collect data already, now only I see you."
I am sorry, supervisor.
I take this guilty and blame my laziness. >____________<
The outcome of become lazy student is, rush the questionnaire at last minute.
I am conducting a research with the topic "Relationship between the usage of online activities and loneliness among undergraduates in UNIMAS".
I have done the 1st, 2nd and 3rd chapters in last sem also known as FYP I.
So I gonna start the most tough chapter which is Chapter 4 - Discussion in this sem.
The first step is, prepare a questionnaire!
Searched through all the questionnaires and thesis done by other researchers, able found one as the reference for my questionnaire!
Luckily supervisor said OK for my questionnaire, if not I have to create a different version again.
Now, I am still conducting the questionnaires.I need 100 respondents as my sample for this research.
I choose the method of creating a Google form online and share my questionnaire to the online users.
(Thanks to technology makes our life easier! )
I choose this method because it saves money, do not need print out the questionnaires, and thus the papers would not be wasted after I collect the data.
Second, I am free from Wed until Fri, I can stay in my faculty lab, keep online, random choose the UNIMAS students, ask their help to fill the survey form,
Third, I admit, I lazy again. I do not want hold the questionnaires, walk from a place to a place, there are 100 questionnaires, it has its weights.
During this process of distributing the survey form, I keep search through the Facebook, find the UNIMAS students, inbox them and ask for their help. I know some people might ignore it, but no choice, what can I do is find more respondents.
The touching part during this period, some strangers (I mean the UNIMAS students I do not know them) are kind and nice, some of them respond to the inbox message, even wish me good luck in FYP.
Thanks, people!
Today is the second day after I sent the survey form to respondents, I get the result of more than 50 responds toward the survey form at this moment! Good news huh?! I think so.
Still need around 40~50 responds, when can I get it?
My respondents, where are you you you?!
Am writing this post because I am nothing to do else waiting....
Wish me good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment