You have no idea how much I miss my 16 years old school times, Form 4 and then Form 5 moments.
These two years are the best and sweet school life memories in my entire life, I damnly miss it so much!
Got the chance met up with old fiends twice, chit-chat, gossip like nobody care, it's not enough for me!
The old memories come back and I start thinking of it, it has been more than 5 years seldom gather with them after I went to Form 6 and then university.
Had a conversation with one of the old friends, the content of the conversation actually is quite meaningless but that's the way how we talk to old friend, even though long time no gather or no see, we still always talk whatever we want, no hide and straight away. Friend, especially the old friends, that's how we communicate.
I only dare to say "Miss you" to the people I know well, or just female. At that moment, I told him I miss him, that's his style of replying "En la". Simple yet warm.

No comments:
Post a Comment