“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you.
You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
I had try my best to make all the efforts to maintain every friendship, although I unable do much.
I appreciate every friend that appear in my life, I try my best to remember their face and name.
I always complain about my memory capacity, why I need sometime to recall some moments I spent with the person.
Thanks to technology, we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and etc.
I get connect with the people, I can know what they are doing now, I can know where they are travelling to, I can like the photos they share out.
But blame to technology, I can feel how hurt and painful I am now, perhaps the "betray" feel.
Facebook is important now, every news or special events are sharing on this platform, it also make us easier to let other know about the latest news by using the function of "Tag".
I used to tag some university-mate (I am confuse to use the "friend" to describe our status) when I see the latest news released.
Well, that how I did and what I did to share the things I know.
But today, she knew the news, she tagged her and her. Where is my name?
Can you know the pain feeling in my heart when I noticed it?
That was other university friend who tagged me to get the news, not the person who said "We are besties"!
FINE FINE FINE, I can explore it by myself, I can search the information by myself, I can check everything by myself.
So, do not complain and blame me for not sharing anything, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTH for me to do this!
Instagram, another platform for me update my every moment of life and feeling,
The Love shape "Like" is actually quite important to me.
Why? Because I will take note who like the picture I posted, I take it as a sign of concern.
To: The university-mate that claimed "we are besties"
3 years, I do not know what the meaning of these years to you.
For me, that I spent my 21-23 years old at university, at the place far away from home and I met many people including you.
You claimed tat we are BFF. Why I always have the feeling to suspect this friendship?
I told myself, please do not think too much, please do not be too sensitive.
Throughout these 3 years, I admit that I am not perfect and I already try to make myself a better person.
I do not mind to help, but please make me feel it is worth for me to do so.
How long you no like the picture I posted? But I keep seeing you like and comment on others' post.
Why you being such selfish? Keep asking and not giving.
Why you have to ignore my request?
And, and , and .... There are endless "and" for me to list down.
And I am out of word and mind to have the talk with you.
I am damn tired of this.
So I decided to let it go.
Bye, after the graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment