Arhhhhh~~~Cheesy Wedges~~~~^^ Today,had my lunch time without be with anyone.
because i feel wan my own space.
I meleter and make noise for wan eat the cheesy wedges so long time ad,
finally i ate it!!!!
Feel good~
Wakakakaka!!!!!!!
Luckily i at thr earlier,gt my cheesy wedges 1st before the ppl all come in to order!@.@
wait...wait...wait....
Finally i ate it!!!!!
(Paiseh,too happy and HIGH sendiri~)
Erm...hmmm...YUMMY~~~
^^
But someone asked mi satisfy or not.
NO!!!!I still craving for it~
Then,i went Suki bought a bread!!!
Hehehe...i noe Meguri sure says "keep eating non-stop!" when she knows this~
yup,dats mi~~~
Addicted to Cheesy Wedges and Suki breads.
=)
Meguri and Colney,i addicted to cheesy wedges coz i oways eat it with both of u.
Michelle,i agree of u said wan try all the breads of Suki~~
Delicious~~~
I nid declare and and prove to Brian Fam Sze Zheng,
I HAD MY LUNCH TIME ALONE,OK????
Meguri and Colney,i finally ate it jor!!!!
~LOL~
Overall,i had a nice day.
I dun nid walk back to home,and enjoy the moments...
Today,is a sweet memory for mi.
=)


mana ada...
ReplyDeletesaya tak ada always eat with you, okay...
:p
wahaha got my name leh. yup, love bread ahh!!!
ReplyDeletecolney,dun jia jia~
ReplyDeletei noe u hv a sweet memory dat eat 2gether v mi de~~~
Michelle,when i talk bout suki breads,i think of u and nancy~^^
no no no no no...
ReplyDeletenever~ XD