05 August 2010

Have a nice day


I want to remember wat happened today.
It was a nice day to mi.
Normally,usually it is a damn hot and super sunny day on thursday after tuition.
But today was a windy and cloudy day,i like this weather.^^
The most important is i dun nid walk back to home!!!!
Sincerely Thanks....
Since i back to home,i on9....without notice the time,on9 FB,blog-ing...
Today i got wat i want,i ate wat i desired,i enjoyed the moment...
Im in the excited state now,feel good and happy.
No words can describe my happiness,i feel no stress.
I tot i will be alone,hv my own space.Yes,i did it,i had my lunch time alone,i walked alone,i observed the ppl around,i crossed the road alone....
But actually im nt lonely...
*keep in heart*(copy from colney,:-P)
Time flies fast,jz left few hours,it is the time of the end of today--->5/8/2010.
I appreciate it,
I keep it as a sweet memory in my mind.

2 comments: