14 September 2010

Bad Answer

When your ex comes back to you, and asks can be together again?
What is your respond and answer?

It was a question I asked.
" Depends, if her reason is she couldn't find someone who can understand and care of her. Then, I will. "
I feel this answer is BAD.Drag and drop me

Being couple for long time, they normally know well about each other.
why break up? Maybe due to some misunderstanding/not the right timing/not suitable/lose feeling/private reasons.
There are many reasons.

But she comes back just for the reason couldn't find someone?
What I feel is she just simply take U as the replacement....
U never know when she will found the new person, U never know will she leaving U again, U never know when U get the hurt again!

Some people may ask want be together again, I can understand the situation.
But I hope the reason is she/he still loves the person and the feeling of missing him/her still exists. Both of them cant lose each other.
But not the reason of " I couldn't find someone. "
I really feel if this type of relationship restarts again, it is a REPLACEMENT...feel strongly!

Maybe, I quite sensitive of the "replacement" issue, I hate be the PENGGANTI.
I am who I am, I want be myself, so do not trying take me as another person.

( P/S: Nothing happens, it just a question, and I give my opinion only. )

No comments:

Post a Comment