01 June 2011

♥ Frappuccino ♥


It is my own Frappuccino from the Starbucks ! ♥♥♥
Drank it in in a raining day, the feeling is good.
If not mistaken, this is the regular milk, extra coffee and mocha. 
Actually I do not what should I choose when Starbucks has this promotion, can make own special Frappucino, so the someone chose for me.=)




Haha, here showed the someone's name on it!




 Ohya, my colleague  likes to drink the Iced Latte, so it is special for her too! 
Since she always balanja me foods, so I gave it to her. She likes drink this only and so surprised when I showed it to her. I tasted it, it is without sugar, the mouth filled with the coffee fragrance only. It is good taste...
People treat me good, I treat people good too! XD







And sure, the someone's name on it too! =)
Both of us had a good moment when having the good taste coffee with us, no sleepy and did work dengan semangat-nya....





Here to give good comments to the Starbucks! All are recyclable packaging! 
Environmental Protection is our job !!!! 



Lastly, thousands thank you to Mr.Khye did it for me.=)

1 comment: