17 September 2011



Hello, I have been stay at Sarawak 2 weeks, started my classes a week already.
My biggest problem at here is the online problem! I unable get any smooth connection no matter where I am, maybe it is due to too much people, too much people share the same connection!
And now, I even unable upload too much pictures due to this damn online problem! Haiz...

I still search for some places where to get a better connection that I can do my stuff without worry.
Uni life is totally different, and lecturers just lecture us and we have do all by own!
Beside that, we need keep online to get the latest info and the online activities are counted, need be active ah!
But, the line problem again... ! @@

I hope I can upload many pictures as soon as possible and tell the stories which I sty at here!


( p.s: still waiting for you come here as what you promised... )


No comments:

Post a Comment