21 September 2011

Starting a new life ... =]

It was my first time take flight, from KLCCT to Kuching airport.



That's the view when reach Sarawak!



Here is the hostel where I stay during the Sem 1,named Kolej Cempaka.



During the orientation week, a activity was held in my kolej, we managed to get the spirit of win a competition among all kolej in Unimas!



Here is the new hall of Unimas, dengan bangga-nya, we are the 1st batch which have the activities at here !



Our kolej people have to wear all black, symbolise the we are from the same kolej...



Yup, this new hall design is nice and it has 3 floors, if not mistaken.



It is a big screen on the stage there.



And also a screen for 2nd and 3rd people to view.



After sign this and pass up to own faculty, I think we are Unimas students officially?! LOL....



After walk out from my kolej, can see the bridge clearly.
Heard that they named it as "Lovers' Bridge", wonder why... @@
The bridge connected to other faculties, those students who stay in other side of it, everyday have to walk a long distance to reach their faculty, I experienced once, so tired !
Luckily my faculty just nearby my kolej, save my time and energy!


I was on the bridge !!!



The big big lakes in Unimas....


I have been stay here about 3 weeks already, I start get use to this new environment and situation.
The biggest problem stay in here is ..... This campus is damn BIG BIG BIG !!!! Everyday have to consider what time should I wake up, where should I take meal, how I save time to a place from another place.
Kaki sudah patah, walk everyday, every hour, every minute and every second... 
But, I like this campus, modern design buildings, peaceful environment, and the CAIS (library) is a good place to online and sleep, sure it is also a good place to study,with powerful air-cond!
Gonna update the next post about it soon ~ =)




No comments:

Post a Comment