Did I mention that I already addicted to Vampires? All the Vampires are gathered together!
A friend of mine is a super fans of the Twilight, so I got many information about the stories from her.
I knew Twilight but I just watched once,last time I finally download the complete version and I watched all of it.
And The Vampire Diaries, I actually super love this Vampires series!
It is so real and I am going to believe there is existance of Vampires in this world, even hope I am one it!
Crazy enough!
Compared this two famous Vampires drama/movie, I actually like The Vampire Diaries most.
It consists of the love, family, friends and Vampires life, I like the way they present how a Vampire looks like!
Run fast, do not scare the pain,suck blood and etc...
The Twilight's main point is about the love of a human and vampire.
The last episode, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 is released around the world!
It is on the cinema of Malaysia already, 22th of December.
My super fans friend rushed to watch it after her exam at the night.
I unable join it because I have 1 exam at that night.
The another day, incidentally & coincidentally... I got to watch that!
Seriously, I like the most this part among the Twilight series.
Bella turned into the vampire, and they fianally have their daughter, Renesmee.
Ohya, do not forget the muscle wolf, Jacob! Wow, fantastic baby! LOL~ ~ ~
The final 'battle part' really surprised me, all the people in cinema were shocked, then like ... kena tipu feeling!I was so sad when the wolf is died! They are actually so cute!
Haha... luckily it is just a prediction. Happy ending at the last. =D
Many friends on Facebook post about this Twilight, clicked a Like for this!
It is worth to watch ya~
The song "A thousand year" came out at the ending, do not know why I felt touching and empty at the same time... It is ended.
My Lovely Lee Hom! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Saw his latest poster of the Seiko watch in the mall, and I already took picture with him!
Hahaha, the pictures are with my friends.
And crazy me, I got his signature !!!! Captured from the poster, this lovely 国际巨星!
Do not laugh, OK? I appreciate everything about him!
I enjoy it and I feel nothing wrong, so what? Hahaha, forgive me in this Crazy Mode!
^___________________^



No comments:
Post a Comment