02 December 2012

December of 2012

Last day of November 2012, suddenly joined a night run, it killed me, although it was just 3km for female group. By the way, this kind of event was the first in Unimas, so consider as a not bad experience.

First day of December 2012, my legs are not my mine after the night run, but I had to walk to a hall where located far away from my hostel, for a Ko-Ku event. Walked to there and then walked back to hostel under the hot sun, so my legs are gone. T____________T
Afternoon, went to Cat Muzium of Sarawak, we thought the cats fashion show is started, but we are told by the person it starts on Sunday! We just able to visit the pameran.
8 persons, 4 persons are couples, 2 persons are under processing to form couple, 1 person has boyfriend but he is not here, so left me, alone and do not what should I do when they are busy stick to each other.
Seriously, I think I really would less join this kind gathering, better stay at room, hug the laptop.

Second day of December 2012, I wonder these few days are the days for me keep fit or what. Leader asked go library for the discussion, WALKING again! My legs.... T________T
I hope we really can settle this annoying assignment today, I cannot stay anymore.
Good luck to us.

December of 2012, a month full of last assingmentssssss....
Then a study week, then final exam and then back home! ^_________^




P.S 1 :  Please do not always reveal the secret of others, it is really annoying, ok? 
Be careful of your mouth  and keep quiet when needed.

P.S 2: I really hate my body now so much, hate hate hate and hate. Like a funny balloon.



No comments:

Post a Comment