20 March 2013

March Begins...

It has been 2 months since I update my blog.
Haha... there is no enough time for me to blogging at home since I busy download movies, dramas and shows!
There is no Wi-Fi for me to blogging when I came back to Sarawak!
*Excuses banyak banyak*

This sem 4 is ... *Kill me Please!!!*
All core courses are super tough, I have no confidence to score a high grade for any subjects!
Seriously, it is my baddest feeling towards this sem.
Just pray for the CPA and CGPA can exceed 3.0 then I am happy enough. (>O<)

Finally moved out from the hostel, moved to my "house".
Finally can buy ingredients and cook myself.
Finally have my own shared room, finally stay there peacefully.




As like what I told, I am so stressed! So I bought ice-cream.
Hahahahha, eat it all!
Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards!
That's why it is super suitable to my stressed situation! Teehee...


My lover + perfect man is coming to Malaysia soon for his concert!
I have no chance to to watch it. =[
Lectures are moving... Mid-term is coming... plus I will back home on April!
Definitely no chance to go back! =(((


Set his picture as my desktop wallpaper, motivate myself and good mood whenever see his handsome face and lovely eyes! LOL =]
I am Lee Hom's fans, I am purple-addicted. That's my wallpaper.
While doing the assignment, give up when half-way, and watched the music videos!
I am so sorry, Mr.Study.
Yeah, Lee Hom again.    




His love songs are very nice, touching! 
When I only can meet him? Can he come to Sarawak for this these years? 
Haha, day-dreaming... =]



No comments:

Post a Comment