14 April 2013

April_Back to Kuching again...




See See, I at KLCCT right now to post this.
My flight time at 11.45am, but I am here before 10am. That's why I have so enough time to surf internet and post this! LOL~
Came back to KL for a week mid-sem break. 
Celebrated my birthday earlier with my lovely family,
Got my birthday gift from my mummy! =]
Got my daddy accompany all the times within this 1 week.
Sometime feel like want go back home to enjoy the unlimited internet connection and do not want to think bout the homework or assignment!
But sometime feel want stay at Sarawak, my room, Haha! Because I do not need do the chores at home and have my own space. 
自相矛盾!
Anyway, am here waiting for boarding. It's time to face the reality!
Next week will be my GG week, assignments submit date + mid-term whole week!
OMG.... Seriously, I have no start anything yet! ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment