06 January 2015

Can you hear me?



3 months after finish internship, 2 months after graduation. 
What am I doing here? Job, work, salary, all this in my mind now.
How much I hope for endless zero digit in my bank account, *day-dreaming*
Don't be greedy. OK, I just want enough money to cover the family expenses, for parents, for my own expenses and another saving for vacation! 
Damn it... I am not born rich, so I can't dream for more!
Happy New Year 2015 is kind of heavy for me, because I ended my student's life. 
No more excuses for being lazy, BTW I still like being lazy.


Money money money, why adults need always to have this in mind when become adult ?!
I do not want give a damn, but what can I do?
Current work condition is soooo unstable, this company is running by projects, they promised to give me run a project, just a matter of time and now some problem occurs! 
I need to find back-up, everyday searching the job vacancy, but the more I search, the more I confuse and worry. What kind of job I like to do?
Found the job type I like, but the location issue.
Found the ideal location, but the salary issue.


Happ New Year?! Please, give me a happy year.
I hope the wishing tree can hear my wishes. 
I am not greedy, I just don't want any money issue bothers me.
Can I?


No comments:

Post a Comment