Doing all the preparation is tiring but it makes the time passes faster.
This year, 2015.
Not more as a student, officially a working adult.
Still considering whether to continue study or not, what should I do?
Every year I wanted make a wish list or to-do-list, but it failed.
No reason, no motivation, no idea.
Many things I want so much, but I am unable to afford it.
This year, I want to improve my English, at least no grammar mistake when writing.
So, I want buy English books.
Searched for it but end up with nothing.
Saw a English book titled "Adventure of 2 girls", and I am interested to read it, an interesting topic and story. But it is a e-book, and only few pages for review, costs around RM30. I still prefer a hard copy, where to get it?
Bla bla bla... no direction to go for my future.
Just let the fate takes it.
Jiayou together! I wish I could improve mine as well :)
ReplyDelete