03 April 2015

It's has been 2 months.

My last post was 19th February.
It's has been 2 months.

Hi, how are you?
That's my stupid question, somehow I still care about it even you are totally ignore and I know you not care at all.
Still, sometime I still search your name, you have no update on Insta.
I forced myself deleted you on Wechat because I still do care my pride, I deleted your contact to make me not able to message you.

I knew some people during these 2 months.
But WTH I have no interest to chat with them and I straightaway deleted the contacts when I found out I have no topic with them.
When I am at this age, I think what I need and who I want chat with.
Sorry for the cruel action for deleting the contacts.



I sent you this picture.
The conversation still exists in my mind.
I still remember the moment you said "LOL, okok".
Simple yet it touches me. Even we are just wechat-friend.

So, how are you?
My question has no answer, because we are strangers.


2 comments: