12 May 2015

Another month.

Well, another month now.  So, another story.
I still keep my blog alive here because other than Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Instagram and Dayre, I still choose to express my deepest feeling on blogspot.

Regarding to the previous post, 2 persons who left comments on that, that's totally out of my expectation! 

I always thought I'm the only reader for my blog, okay I'm a non-active blogger.
So, I received the comments and thanks for commenting! 

I just knew a news, about her and him.

I kept thinking, how if that time I choose to not give up, how if that time I no telling him about her, how if that time I ignore, how if that time I keep quiet..... 
Would be the story is totally different?
Ya, she said it. She left him, in a shocking way.
It took 2 years for them, and now she chose another one, from my guessing. 

Previously, I often saw their posts and pictures on social media, saw it and then scrolled down.

I gave my best blessing, I respect and I never disturb him within these 2 years.
Few days ago, I saw the photos bombed out from her side, I was shocked because the man besides her is not him. 
So came to the conclusion, I got the confirmation from him, ya they are normal friend now. 

Have no idea and no right to question what's wrong between them.

Maybe the long-distance, maybe other reasons as well.
Let it be, we are not more the teenagers, should not blame anyone in love matter because l-o-v-e is always complicated. 

For me, I as a stranger, I still feel the sadness and hurt (I really don't know why I feel this way). 

So how would he be?
I'm quite regret and blame for myself, why I didn't do more / try more on that time...
Feel thankful, we are re-connected now. 
I'm glad that I able give support to him (I assumed?) although it might just a chit-chat session.

Am satisfy, I have no other thoughts, just wanted accompany him during this period.

Maybe he could find a better one in his place and then one day tell me "Hey, I meet someone today and I think I fall into her!".
That's glad, because I believe he deserves a better one. 
Atleast, let me do something I able to, to make myself better and I'm happy when he is alright.

1 comment:

  1. Val, I'm on dayre now! Please search for me okay? Username: gideonleong :>

    ReplyDelete