16 October 2015

Not the promised graduation.

October - November, the month of graduation.
Seeing my friends and juniors posting about their graduation, I understand the feeling, excited + nervous + happy + little sad.
I experienced this kind of mixed feeling last year for my graduation.
This was my first time study outside home and it was at East Malaysia, I took more more than 20 flights during the 3 years.
Graduation trip is also my first family flight trip, all the memories still in my mind.

Talk about the graduation, I am happy for my friends and juniors done their bachelor's life and going to graduate soon.
I plan the special gifts for some friends, it is still under status of "processing" and I hope I can post it out soon!

Another thought comes to my mind when I am reviewing my friends's graduation posts.
How, if the graduation is NOT the promised graduation?
I believe we met many people during our life including studying in university.
Be honest, I am talking a friend's story of mine.

He had his graduation first and she attended his convocation.
I believe, couple sure promise about this "Thanks for coming my graduation, my big event of my life, I wish I could attend yours as well."
It is undeniable that when couple are in their dating moments, promises are always the sweet words to be heard.

So, what happen now?
They started a long-distance relationship and then the girl gave up on this relationship.
The girl is having her graduation soon, seeing her posts about the photos.
What is the boy's feeling now?
"We went through the times, and now I could not join her event, because there will be an another guy standing by her side."

Same graduation ceremony, she was there when he was graduating.
He will not be there when she is having her graduation.
How many couples or friends can go through the times and still together when taking photos during the graduation?

The graduation will be more meaningful if the people beside you remain the same because you have shared the memories and feelings with them, and they still be there.
Appreciate, the people who still stay in your life.

Happy graduation, my friends and juniors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment