As we grown up, we tend to be materialistic, desperate to get something expensive and forget the handmade craft.
I not sure how others perceive handmade craft, but for me, I always appreciate it as it is the only one and special in this world.
Most importantly, it is the "heart" from the sender and cannot be replaced by any luxury items.
Previously, I always hope for the feedback like the friend should send back to me or they should remember me during special festival.
But by thinking in this way, I found that I am unhappy and get disappointed if that scenario never happen.
Thus, I changed my mind.
I found that when I plan for something special such as DIY/handmade craft for friends, I should enjoy the process: planning, find the sources, ideas of how to package it, arrange the shipment and also sending it out to friends' house!
Even though it is just a simple gift that I can afford, but I hope the receivers can be happy when they get the item.
Okay, talk about this.
Actually I am planning for the graduation gifts for my friends who will be having their graduation soon!
So, I spent some time to think what kind of special gift should I give.
Finally, the idea came and all thing settled.
BUT, I supposed to receive the parcel from the supplier on Monday, and yes, I received the parcel.
BUT, it is NOT belong to me!
After all the communication with the supplier again, the post office made the mistake which exchange my parcel with another girl.
How could this happen to me ?! T.T
I was waiting over the weekend and I thought I can receive the parcel happily, see the outcomes, start to design it and send it by this week.
But now, I have to keep waiting as the girl just sent back the parcel to me on yesterday night.
The feeling and the mood of excited changed to disappointed.
I am not blaming the supplier or the post office for this matter, being angry is wasting of energy as it is already happened.
I am thankful for the supplier willing to take responsible for it and the nice girl helped to send back the item.
Now... I am expressing this on my blog because the parcel will be delayed 1 more day as tomorrow is the public holiday in Malaysia!
Hmmm... I am nervous to see the parcel, I hope the outcome is nice and my friends will happy when they get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment